Getting online for benefits
This course is for people who need to get online to access their benefits information.
For learners to gain confidence in using a computer
- Use a mouse & keyboard correctly
- Use online tools to help manage your money
- Use the delete & backspace key to edit text
- Register for an online account e.g. benefits, jobs
- Send and receive an email
- Complete and submit forms online
- Use the Internet to search for information
- Keep personal information safe online
Enrol via contacting gaynor younger 0117 9030329
Parking on street by library.