Get Online for Universal Credit
This free course will help you to get online, support you with journal updates, how to prove jobs applied for, upload documents and log-in to WiFi and become more confident and increase skills online for job searching, benefits and employment. Learning outcomes include:
- Use a digital device to log-in securely to a WiFi network.
- Manage an online ‘To-do list’ accurately.
- Record job search activities in an online journal.
- Provide evidence of job applications to show the Jobcentre.
- Upload a document to an online account.
This course is aimed at customers of Bishopsworth Jobcentre plus.
This is a one-day workshop
To enrol, please contact Helen Richards 0117 3533337 or 07760990855
Further information: Fully accessible and car parking available