Get Online for Universal Credit
This course will help you to get online, apply for Universal credit or other benefits, apply for jobs online and get more confident and skilled using IT. Learning outcomes include:
- Set up or update your email account.
- Register online with job agencies.
- Sign in and out of your Universal credit account safely.
- Check messages and add updates regularly to your Universal credit account.
- Communicate with Jobcentre Plus, employers and agencies by email.
- Search the Internet and apply for jobs online.
- Send, receive and reply to emails.
This course is suitable for beginners and improvers (aged 19+ years).
The course will run for just two sessions – Tuesday & Wednesday
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 0117 9039763 or 07788353446
Further information: Fully accessible venue and car parking available. Workshop in IT Suite – look out for banners.