Get Online for Universal Credit
This course will help you to get online, fill in forms, apply for Universal credit or other benefits, update your CV, apply for jobs online and get more confident and skilled using IT. Learning outcomes include:
- Be able to sign in and out of your Universal Credit account safely.
- Register online with job agencies.
- Check messages and add updates regularly to your Universal Credit account.
- Upload a CV to your Universal Credit or job agency account.
- Communicate with your Jobcentre Plus, employers and agencies via email.
- Search the Internet and apply for jobs online.
- Send, receive and reply to emails.
This course is suitable for learners aged 19+ that IT beginners or learners looking to improve.
The course will run for three weeks consisting of two sessions per week (Tuesday 9:30-12:00, Wednesday 10:00-12:00).
To enrol, please contact Helen Richards 0117 3533337 or 07760990855
Further information: Fully accessible and car parking available