Gardening For The Senses
This course begins on the 9th June, please enrol within two weeks of this date
Increase your skills and confidence to encourage your child to learn about and enjoy the garden, plants and seeds
- To learn gardening skills that can be used in the family or school garden.
- To find ways that gardening activities and the outdoors can be used to support and encourage children’s communication, Literacy and Maths skills
- To promote confidence and creativity through the senses and interacting with the outdoors.
- To identify some plants, seeds, minibeasts and how to look after them. Explore where to find more information.
- To discover how stories inspired by the outdoors and the things we grow can feed the imagination.