Functional Skills Maths
This course is to enable learners to gain a Maths Functional Skills qualification. Learners will develop their Maths skills including problem-solving, ratio, percentages, calculations and more. Learning outcomes include:
- Solve problems, draw conclusions giving reasons for choices made, use reverse calculations and estimates to check results.
- Calculate percentage decrease and increase and discounted/increased costs.
- Solve problems involving perimeter, area, weight and volume.
- Solve scale and ratio problems.
- Calculate lengths of time and produce time plans.
- Calculate range and averages of data sets.
- Read and draw tables and charts.
- Use formulae to get results.
This course is aimed at learners 19+ years old whom are looking to gain a Maths Functional Skills qualification.
The course will run on a weekly basis until 25th June 2018 and there is a crèche provided.
To enrol, please contact Helen Richards 0117 3533337 or 07760990885
Further information: Fully accessible venue, car parking available but limited.