Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene (Level 2)
This CIEH accredited Food Safety course will aim to prepare learners to handle food and related equipment in a safe and hygienic manner. It is possible to gain the accreditation at Level 1 as well. Suitable for anyone handling food including volunteers. Learning outcomes include:
- List and describe three terms used in Food Safety
- Identify three different types of food hazard
- Describe ‘cross-contamination’ and list three ways to prevent it
- List four key temperatures to keep food safe
- State the ideal conditions for the multiplication of bacteria
This course is aimed at learners aged 19+ years old who wish to gain a Food Hygiene qualification to work volunteer with food.
The course will consist of two sessions starting Wednesday 18th April 2018 and finishing Wednesday 25th April 2018.
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 0117 9030072 or 07887451776.
Further information: Regular buses to Ridingleaze, parking on streets in the area. See website: http://therockcentre.wixsite.com/the-rock-centre