Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene (Level 2)
This CIEH accredited Food Safety course will aim to prepare learners to handle food and related equipment in a safe and hygienic manner. It is possible to gain the accreditation at Level 1 as well. Learning outcomes include:
- List and describe three terms used in Food Safety
- Identify three different types of food hazard
- Describe ‘cross-contamination’ and list three ways to prevent it
- List four key temperatures used to keep food safe
- State the ideal conditions for the multiplication of bacteria
This course is aimed at members of Khaas.
The course will run every Tuesday for four weeks ending 1st May 2018.
To enrol, please contact Shani Smith 07775227352.
Further information: See website www.khaas.co.uk