Learn to cook healthy and delicious meals with your children. Learning objectives include:
- Support my child with weighing and measuring.
- Help my child use a range of kitchen equipment safely.
- Make three new healthy recipes together with my child.
- Describe how the Eatwell plate will achieve a healthy diet.
- Support my child to understand the sections of the Eatwell Plate and know which foods belong in each section.
- Explore and identify your achievement and begin to list future goals.
This course is open to parents/guardians of children that attend the children’s centre as well as the local community.
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 7th November to 12th December 2018
To enrol, please contact Julie St Jean Dick 0117 9039809 or 07469413348
Further information: See website www.southernlinks.org