ESOL with Computers
To increase learners confidence in reading and responding in English, in everyday life and on a computer
This course is open to everyone.
A 7 week course to improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening in English. It will also include learning about computers.
This course will cover the following tasks:
- Read and understand a range of texts
- Use capital letters and full stops
- Spell correctly words used most often in daily life
- Write in complete sentences, using appropriate verb form
- Speak in familiar and everyday situations
- Listen and demonstrate understanding of spoken language
- Fill in online forms
- Compose and send an email
This course costs £52.50 but is free to anyone who claims means-tested benefits.
0117 909 1749 or email@example.com to enrol on this course
Free on street parking is available at the venue.