ESOL for your community
A practical course that helps you practice English wishing, reading and writing as well as find local support for yourself and your family.
To help you increase your literacy, self confidence and to help you take a more active role in your local community:
- Read a short text and grasp its meaning
- Demonstrate an improvement to your spelling skills
- Use the first two letters of a word to city alphabetize a list
- Identify nouns, adjectives and verbs in a sentence and select correct word order
- Go on trips and use the experience to describe how to get involved in other local activities
This is a practical course designed to help you connect with local opportunities, organisations and services that are available to you locally.
Street parking is available but on meters. Bus stop nearby at Redcliffe hill. Crèche is available but numbers limited so please book early.
To enrol please contact Lucy. Details on right.