ESOL for Work
ESOL course for parents at the Children’s Centre and the wider community. Learners develop the language they need to take part in daily life in the UK, and to support them in work or in finding work. Learning outcomes include:
- Be able to greet people, introduce yourself, and ask questions.
- Use capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly.
- Correctly spell words used most often in daily life or at work, using different strategies.
- Use digital technology to improve my English/find out about employment.
- Contribute to a class discussion about my work or my ideal job.
- Explore language around money and finances.
- Discuss benefits of budgeting.
- Talk about what you can and can’t do, name ten abilities and complete a questionnaire for yourself.
This course is aimed at entry level ESOL learners over 19 years old.
This course will run weekly – every Monday – ending 9th July and there is a crèche provided for learners with children.
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 0117 9030072 or 07887451776.
Further information: Parking available on street nearby. Bus or train to Avonmouth village.