ESOL for Living in the Community
This course is for learners who would like to learn English in order to participate in local community activities. Learning objectives are as follows:
- Learn about the activities I can do in Bristol to find out about life in Bristol.
- Learn how to deal with problems in the home, in the shared launderette and with neighbours.
- Learn how to register with a GP and how to book an appointment.
- Learn about rights and entitlement in employment and education.
- Learn what to do in an emergency, and how to find health information.
- Become aware of services that come to the home e.g. rubbish collection, recycling, etc.
- Know about free local services such as libraries and family support groups.
This course is open to all members of the community and there is a crèche provided.
The course will run on a weekly basis until 13th March 2018.
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820
Further information: See website www.bristolquakers.org.uk