ESOL for living and Working
This course begins on the 8th May. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
This course aims to build confidence and skills using everyday English to help gain employment. This course is for ESOL Learners looking to gain employment.
To build confidence and skills using everyday English to help gain employment
- Speak in familiar/everyday situations demonstrating increased confidence
- Write a personal statement/CV using a known structure
- Read various job adverts and list their characteristics
- Listen and demonstrate increased understanding of spoken language during job interview
- Spell correctly words used most often in daily life
- Recognise and use “Standard English” grammar
Car Park available on site.