ESOL for Life
This course aims to prepare and support ESOL learners for life in Bristol
- Greet people, ask how they are and make polite requests
- Read instructions, letters and sounds
- Fill in a form accurately using correct letter and word formation
- Say and write a sentence about myself using a Capital letter and full stop.
- Tell the time, read different kinds of numbers and write numbers on forms
- Say what I like/dislike/love/hate using food as the topic
- Talk about skills/abilities/strengths/weaknesses using I can/I can’t.
- Fill in a diary and a calendar using the present simple, use capital letters for special days, months, dates and UK holidays