ESOL for Life
Come and learn English with other women in a friendly space. Get better at speaking, reading and writing for everyday situations. Share stories with others and learn more English week-to-week. Learning outcomes include:
- Write at least five sentences about yourself.
- Speak and write about three daily routines using present tense.
- Express what you like and dislike.
- Give clear instructions and follow simple directions and instructions.
- Describe a short personal story with a beginning, middle and end.
- Share a positive or negative experience using past tense.
- Tell the time accurately using a 12-hour clock.
- Describe what the Story-collecting Project in Redcliffe is all about.
A women only ESOL course where learners want to meet other women, improve their English including reading, writing and speaking. Stories of people who live, work or use Redcliffe will be part of the course.
The course will run on a weekly basis ending 14th May 2018 and there is a crèche available.
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 0117 9039763 or 07788353446
Further information: Accessible venue with free parking. Free crèche at site but must book. Lots of buses on Redcliffe Hill nearby.