ESOL for Everyday Life
This course begins on the 9th May. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
This course aims to prepare and support ESOL learners for life in Bristol
- Be able to read a short text for meaning
- Demonstrate an improvement in spelling skills.
- Discuss learning from trips and visits on the course
- Use the first 2 letters of a word correctly to alphabetize a list .
- Identify nouns, adjectives and verbs in a sentence and select the correct word order
ESOL learners who would like to improve their speaking, reading and writing as well as get to know Bristol as a city better
Fun and friendly course where you will have a chance to find out what Bristol has to offer.
Through this you can improve your reading, writing and speaking of English. Free if on means tested benefits. £48.00 if not on any means tested benefits. Please bring ID to session 1.