ESOL for Community Life
ESOL course for parents at the Children’s Centre and the wider community. Learners will gain confidence in using English in everyday life including at school, work and in the community. Learning objectives include:
- Following classroom instructions.
- Being able to greet people, introduce yourself and ask how they are.
- Using capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks correctly.
- Circling/inserting vowels into the gaps in words.
- Identifying numbers 1 – 20 correctly.
- Filling in a basic form, using correct titles and correct spelling in your address.
- Expressing likes/dislikes in relation to 10 basic food words.
- Talking about what you can and cannot do, naming 10 abilities.
- Completing a questionnaire for your partner.
This course is aimed at ESOL learners over 19 years old from pre-entry level upwards.
This course will run on a weekly basis until 20th March 2018
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 0117 9030072 or 07887451776
Venue information: Parking available on the street outside or in the venue car park. Alternatively, catch the 76 bus to the Marlwood Drive stop, this bus runs every 10 minutes from Bristol Bus Station.