This course begins on the 11th September. Please enrol within two weeks of this date.
For learners to develop literary skills, including reading, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- To read and describe the main points of texts
- To plan and draft writing and organise it into paragraphs
- To correctly spell common words and those relevant to them
- To learn the correct spellings of at least 10 words
- To construct simple and compound sentences
- To accurately use capital letters and full stops
- To plan next steps/goals and discuss these with the tutor
This course is aimed at people who want to brush up their English Reading and Writing skills.
On street parking is available nearby
To enrol please contact Contact Gaynor Youger on 0117 3532899