English Entry Level 3
This accredited course gives you the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification in English. Lots of practice, tutor support and practical activities will help you improve your reading, writing, spelling and grammar. Learning outcomes include:
- Respond appropriately and make some contributions in familiar, formal and informal discussions.
- Give own point of view and respond appropriately to others point of view in appropriate language situation.
- Read and understand the purpose and content of straight forward texts that explain, inform and recount information.
- Write texts with some adaptation to the intended audience, sequencing it logically and clearly into paragraphs.
- Check work for accuracy, including spelling.
- Use correct basic grammar including appropriate verb-tense and subject-verb agreement.
- Use full stops, question marks and capital letters correctly through a piece of writing.
This course is aimed at learners who have previously completed ESOL courses and/or a Brush Up English course.
It will run on a weekly basis until 23rd April 2018 and there is a crèche provided
To enrol, please contact Helen Richards 0117 3533337 or 07760990855
Further information: See website