Emergency first aid
This course begins on the 6th June. Please enrol within one week of this date.
The aim of this course is to equip learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding to enable them to deal with someone in an emergency situation, and gain an EFAW certificate.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Manage an unconscious patient who is breathing normally.
- Recognise and assist a patient who is choking
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Assess an incident
- Manage an unconscious casualty who is not breathing normally .
- Manage a patient with external bleeding
- Manage a casualty with a minor injury
This accredited course covers emergencies wounds cpr for adults – you will gain a cert from protrainimgs
This course is aimed at anyone over 19 years with few or no qualifications or adults wanting to work or volunteer with children.