Emergency First Aid at Work
This course aims to equip learners with knowledge, skills and accreditation to perform emergency first aid at work.
- Describe and the roles and responsibilities of a First Aider.
- Assess an incident correctly and decide on first steps including possible use of a defibrillator
- Manage an unconscious patient that is breathing normally
- Manage an unconscious casualty that is not breathing normally recognising vital ways to help
- Recognise and effectively assist a patient that is choking
- Manage a patient with external bleeding and/or a minor injury correctly
- Manage a casualty that is in shock following correct procedures
- Complete assessment successfully showing increased knowledge, skills and understanding
Hands on course that will help you recognise and deal with an emergency in a work setting and gain a qualification. This course is for anyone wanting to gain an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
Course fees of £18.00 may apply if not on a means tested benefit. Free if on a means tested benefit. Bring ID and evidence of any benefits to first session.
Leave blank if development worker.
Street parking. Refreshments supplied.