Emergency First Aid At Work
This course begins on the 12th September
This course aims to equip learners with Knowledge, skills and accreditation to perform emergency first aid at work.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Assess an incident
- Manage an unconscious patient who is breathing normally
- Manage an unconscious casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a patient who is choking
- Manage a patient with external bleeding
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Manage a casualty with a minor injury
This course is for adults over 19 years who wish to gain this qualification for their CV or for work or volunteering with adults.
This accredited course covers emergencies, wounds, CPR for adults. Gain a certificate from Protrainings.
To enrol please contact Richard at the details listed to the right. For further venue details please visit Wecil