A supportive course for adults who have been diagnosed as dyslexic or think they are dyslexic. You will learn more about dyslexia and strategies for coping with it. You will learn by sharing experiences with others. This is not about writing and spelling though we can help with this in other classes. Learning objectives include:
- Name famous people that are dyslexic and what they are famous for
- Try out some useful tools to help with dyslexia
- Identify the best ways you learn new things
- Describe some ways you deal with panic and stress
- Define what dyslexia is and what it is not
- Identify where you could find further help and support
This course is aimed at adults 19+ who are dyslexic or who think they may be dyslexic.
The course will run on a weekly basis – every Friday – until 22nd June 2018
To enrol, please contact Christine Cox – Youth Education Service 0117 9739744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: The venue is accessible via public transport. If you phone to book your place, a map and bus information can be sent to you. No parking on site.