Drawing for the Terrified
A complete beginners course which aims to inspire confidence and encourage you to ‘have a go’ at drawing and painting a range of simple projects. A relaxing course where you can have some fun creating art with pens, pencils and paint using simple step-by-step teaching. Learning objectives include:
- Identify and label a range of art materials and mediums.
- Demonstrate how to mix three secondary colours together.
- Select and share two inspiring artworks/artists with the group (physical or online).
- Show how to use a laptop, tablet or smartphone to search for art inspiration online.
- Begin to use art vocabulary to describe own or others work.
- Draw a colour chart using a template.
Learners (19+ years) with few or no qualifications, who will gain confidence by taking part on this course.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 9th October to 13th November 2018
To enrol, please contact Janine Starr @ Oasis Community Shop on 0117 9030740 or 07766750123
Further information: Fully accessible venue, bus to Ridingleaze shops in Lawrence Weston.