Credit Crunch Cooking
This course will equip all learners with knowledge of healthy eating and practical skills to produce a range of healthy meals on a budget. Learning outcomes include:
- Develop and use basic practical skills for cooking simple meals with some instruction.
- Recognise that there are different food groups on the Eatwell Guide.
- Identify types of fat – i.e. demonstrate an understanding of food labels.
- Choose ingredients for a basic recipe.
- Demonstrate budgeting skills when planning meals.
- Explain why it is important to follow health, safety and hygiene practices when cooking.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+ years) based in the Lockleaze area.
The course will run weekly – every Monday – starting 11th June and ending 16th July 2018
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies 0117 98030060 or 07788353420
Further information: www.buzzlockleaze.co.uk