Cook and Eat Together
This course begins on the 21st September. Please enrol within one week of this date.
Times to be confirmed
This course will help to build your confidence in cooking healthy meals from scratch, on a budget. Find out about progression to a food hygiene course.
To equip learners with the confidence, knowledge, skills and understanding to cook tasty/healthy meals on a budget.
- List the 5 different food groups on the Eatwell plate.
- Recognise which ingredients and recipes are healthy and less healthy.
- List 5 different hazards in the kitchen.
- Read food labels to identify and understand fat,sugar and salt content in food.
- Adults over 19 years with few or no qualifications, who wish to build their confidence.
Enrol via Suzanne (details on right) or Lynne Stevens at Blaise Weston Court
Parking on site and bus stop on Long Cross, Ridingleaze shops.