Confidence in Employability
This is a 3-day course to build confidence in finding, applying for and getting work. Learning outcomes include:
- Identify your own skills and attributes and use these to search for jobs
- Identify work sector and job role to look for work based on skills and attributes identified
- Be able to find the right job for yourself
- Produce a CV and covering letter
- Present yourself positively to employers
- Prepare an action plan to find work
This course is aimed at learners aged 19+ who are unemployed.
The course will run for three days – Thursday 19th April, Friday 20th April and Monday 23rd April 2018.
To enrol, please contact Alex Powney – CMT Services Ltd. 0117 950 3092
Further information: Parking available on site, fully accessible venue, café on site.