Confidence in Employability
3-day course to: build your confidence in applying for work, identify your strengths for employment, find the best jobs to apply for, create a CV to get you that job, improve your interview skills. Build confidence in applying for and getting work. Learning outcomes include:
- Identify own skills and attributes and use these to search for jobs
- Identify work sector and job role to look for work based on skills and attributes identified
- Be able to find right job for themselves
- Produce CV and covering letter
- Present themselves positively to employers
- Prepare an action plan to find work
This course is aimed at learners 19+ years old and unemployed.
The course will run for three consecutive days ending 17th January 2018.
To enrol, please contact Alex Powney 0117 9503092
Further information: Parking available, fully accessible, café on site.