This course begins on the 6th September. Please enrol within one week of this date.
Come and learn ways to build your self confidence and increase your self esteem. A chance for you to think about, plan and act on your ideas and goals and make things happen!
Increase self confidence and self esteem and through this plan and set goals:
- List what it means to have higher self esteem and self confidence
- Describe what can get in the way of feeling more confident
- Record ideas and learning while creating gifts and crafts as part of the learning
- Describe to others how these skills can help you to move forward
- List at least 5 skills you have that can help you move forward and achieve your goals
This course is aimed at anyone looking to increase self confidence and/or self esteem to help them move forward with their goals
Access through main Children’s Centre entrance on Thorgmorton Road. Limited car parking – mostly disabled bays. Street parking available. Crèche available but must book. To enrol please contact Lucy, details on the right.