This course is an introduction to confidence building and self-esteem. It will help you to recognise when you are confident or not confident and give you the strategies to become more confident. Learning outcomes include:
- State what confidence and self-esteem means.
- Identify situations or people who make you less confident.
- Determine ways and ideas to grow your confidence.
- Create a journal to record mood and things you are grateful for.
- Identify two models that you will use to help increase your confidence.
- Describe your support needs and what you can do to make sure they are met.
- Practice exercises in relaxation, stress relief and resilience.
- Create an action plan for future confidence-building over time.
This course is aimed at learners that want to increase their confidence and self-esteem.
The course will run on a weekly basis ending 28th March 2018 and there is a crèche provided.
To enrol, please contact Gaynor Younger 0117 3532899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Parking on street outside school grounds. Children’s Centre is on the right as you pass through the main gates.