Computers for Work
To provide learners with IT skills that will improve their efficiency and confidence using MS Word and MS Excel in the workplace. The course will also include file management and the use of internet and email.
- Create a file structure with multiple folders then save, open and move files
- Open IE and type in a URL to locate a specific website
- Enhance the appearance of a Word document with pagination techniques
- Demonstrate a range of different printing options
- Construct & save a spreadsheet with data and a variety of formulae
- Create & save a Word document with text, images and objects
- Send & reply to emails including using forward, CC and BCC options
- Insert a variety of charts into Excel to represent different data
Open to the public
This 6 week course is perfect for anyone who knows the basics but would like to start learning about using Microsoft Word and Excel, file management and more advanced email skills.
To enrol contact us via 0117 909 1749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There is on-street parking available nearby. The venue is accessed via a ramp.