Computer Skills for Life (Work, Home or Volunteering)
A course for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up their computer skills. This course will give learners the experience of writing emails, using the Internet, online applications, e-safety, Word and Excel. An opportunity to find out how to access BCC’s Citizen Services online. Get ready for Universal Credit. Learning outcomes include:
- Use Microsoft Word to type and create useful documents e.g. CV, letter, etc.
- Use Spell Check to revise and correct spelling and grammar.
- Compose and send an email.
- Send an email attachment e.g. photo, CV, etc.
- Use the Internet to search for information e.g. job applications, Universal credit, shopping, etc.
- Use Microsoft Excel to create a useful spreadsheet e.g. invoice, budget, etc.
- List three ways to use the Internet safely.
This course is aimed at adults over 19 years old that wish to brush up their computer skills and learn new skills.
The course will run on a weekly basis – every Monday – starting 18th June and ending 16th July 2018
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 0117 9030072 or 07887451776
Further information: Parking on the street, bus stop in the village and Avonmouth railway station is close to the centre. See website: https://sites.google.com/site/avonmouthcca/