Computer/Digital Skills for Work
A course for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up their computer/digital skills for work. This course will give learners the experience or writing emails, using the Internet, online applications, e-safety, Word and/or Excel. An opportunity to find out how to access BCC’s Citizen Services online. An opportunity to get ready for Universal Credit. Learning outcomes include:
- Send, reply to and forward an email.
- Record job search activities in an online journal.
- Upload a document to an online account e.g. CV
- Discuss how to deal with potential e-safety risks.
- Discuss the importance of budgeting money.
- Create a monthly household budget (using Excel or other).
- List two new IT skills gained by the end of the course.
This course is open to learners (aged 19+), who wish to brush up their computer skills and learn new skills, especially for Job-seekers.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 28th February to 4th April 2019
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 07887451776 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Bus to Crow Lane in Henbury, parking in small car park on Machin Road.