CIEH Foundation Certificate in Food Safety (Online Course)
A theory-based online course to help you gain the recognised qualification in Food Safety that will last you three years. This is a follow-on course from the Street Food Traders course and you should have completed that course on 24th May 2018. By the end of the course, all learners will complete Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering successfully and use this to increase work/volunteering opportunities. Learning outcomes include:
- List and describe three terms used in Food Safety.
- Identify three different types of food hazard.
- Describe ‘cross-contamination’ and list three ways to prevent it.
- List four key temperatures used to keep food safe.
- State the ideal conditions for the multiplication of bacteria.
This is a follow-on course from the Street Food Traders course on Saturday 26th May
To book your place, please contact Community Learning Team on 0117 9039750
Further information: This venue has stairs and is not accessible, please consider the other course at St Pauls Learning Centre on the 8th and 9th May or the evenings of 6th and 13th June (this is a shorter course over 2 sessions). Please make us aware of any accessibility needs you may have.