Brush up your maths
This course begins on the 20th September. Please enroll within 2 weeks of this date.
This is a course designed for anyone looking to brush up their maths skills and knowledge. This can help lead to a functional skills qualification in the new year.
To help learners develop basic maths skills and build confidence this course and to cover:
- Round whole numbers, money and decimals as well as estimate results
- Write sums and carry out calculations for adding subtracting. Find percentages and fractions.
- State common metric facts. Solve problems using metric length, weight and capacity
- Cindy 12 & 24 hour clock times. Read of measures of scales
- Use a calculator to find answers and check results
- Identify maths skills needed to solve problems. Check results using different methods
This course is aimed at adults 19+ without a maths GCSE qualification at C or above.
The Park is an accessible venue and is located near the numbers 36/90 buses. Their is also a car park on site and a free crèche can be booked.
To enrol please contact Lucy with the details on the right.