Brush Up English
This Brush Up course gives learners a good introduction to the subject and is the gateway course for the full accredited English qualification. Learners will develop literacy skills, including reading, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar. Learning objectives include:
- Be able to read and understand the main points of text.
- Be able to correctly spell common words and those relevant to them.
- Be able to plan and draft writing, and organise it into paragraphs.
- Be able to use capital letters and full stops correctly.
- Be able to construct simple and compound sentences.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) with qualifications below Level 2 (GCSE grades A-C, O Level, etc.)
The course will run weekly – every Wednesday – from 7th November to 19th November 2018
To enrol, please contact Richard Davies 0117 9030060 or 07788353420
Further information: See website www.fonthill.bristol.sch.uk