Brush Up English
This course will help you to develop literary skills, including reading, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar. Learn in a supportive and friendly class with other adults. For learners to develop literary skills, including reading, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar. Learning outcomes include:
- To read and describe the main points of texts
- To plan and draft writing and organise it into paragraphs
- To correctly spell common words and those relevant to them
- To learn the correct spellings of at least 10 words
- To construct simple and compound sentences
- To accurately use capital letters and full stops
- To plan next steps/goals and discuss these with the tutor
This course is aimed at learners aged 19+ years with English qualification below Level 2 (GCSE, O-Level, etc.)
The course will run on a weekly basis ending 9th May 2018 and there is a crèche available, however, place must be booked before the start of the course.
To enrol, please contact Lucy Fieldhouse 0117 9039763 or 07788353446
Further information: Full accessible venue, car park available on site.