Brush Up English
This course will prepare learners to progress onto an accredited Level 1 and 2 English course. Learning outcomes include:
- Read and understand main points of various texts.
- Identify layout features in a range of texts.
- Plan and draft writing and organise it into paragraphs.
- Correctly spell common words and those relevant to them.
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly.
- Share ideas and opinions at least once in a formal discussion setting.
The course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to go on to gain qualifications.
The course will run weekly – every Thursday – from 27th September to 22nd November 2018
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820 or email@example.com
Further information: On street parking available