Arts and Crafts for Families
Learners have the opportunity to learn new skills, to produce craft items which can support with their children’s storytelling and help to support each other as well as the well-being of the group. Learning outcomes include:
- Learn new skills in using willow and follow instructions to make a structure e.g. heart
- Demonstrate ability to follow instructions carefully and work within health and safety guidelines
- Learn new skills in following a pattern to make a raffia basket
- Use felt to make items to tell a story/support your child with storytelling/reading
- Find out about other learning opportunities in the area
This course is open to all adults 19+ years old, mainly young parents.
The course will run weekly, starting 19th April 2018 and ending 24th May 2018
To enrol, please contact Suzanne Gaffney 0117 9030072 or 07887451776
Further information: Regular buses to main road and parking available in local area.