An Introduction to ICT
An introduction course to increase the learners confidence and skills with ICT. Learning objectives include:
- Use a mouse and keyboard to enter text, numbers and special characters.
- Discuss the benefits of being online.
- Use a search engine to find information online.
- Create a strong password to protect an online account.
- Use a spellchecker to identify and correct spelling/grammar mistakes.
- Send, reply and forward an email.
- Send an email attachment.
This course is aimed at learners (aged 19+) who do not have a Level 2 qualification (GCSE grade A-C, O-Level, etc.) in English or Maths and that would like to gain confidence in their ICT skills.
The course will run weekly – every Tuesday – from 2nd October to 13th November 2018
To enrol, please contact Edwina Provansal 07825315820
Further information: See website www.eastoncommunitycentre.org.uk