ESOL for school
To develop English skills and feel more confident with helping your children at school
- Listen to and demonstrate increased understanding of spoken language
- Speak in familiar/everyday situations
- Write in complete sentences, using appropriate verb form
- Use full stops and capital letters correctly and be able to begin to explain how to use these to their peers demonstrating increased confidence and skills
- Spell correctly words used most often in daily life
- Recognise and use “Standard English” grammar
This course helps parents support their children by improving their own English and so enabling them to communicate with the school more effectively.
Enrol via the childrens centre. For parents and carers of the Dolphine School. Parking is on street and metered.