We have a new ESOL for work course starting on the 5th May for 10 weeks.
This course aims to give learners the opportunity to improve their English skills and to find out about progression courses in English. by covering the following elements:
- Speaking in familiar/everyday situations demonstrating increased confidence
- Spell correctly words used most often in daily life
- Plan and draft writing
- Recognise and use “Standard English” grammar
- Write in complete sentences
- Use capital letters and full stops correctly
- Use paragraphs when writing
- This course is for learners without a GCSE grade A* to C or at Entry Level 3/Level 1.
Brush up your English for work and home.
The centre is accessible by bus and there is parking on the street. Full course details can be found here