FACE (Foundation for Active Community Engagement) is a youth and community charity based in Filton but able to work across the Bristol/South Glos. area who provide various informal social and educational services for children, young people, and adults, including those with disabilities. Please contact us for more information or to visit us.
We have been running youth work for 60+ years and are now a registered charity with a new focus now on youth AND community work.
FACE’s Core Values are:
- Equality: being fair and consistent, providing equality of opportunity where everyone can fulfil their potential
- Fun: providing a safe space to develop, whilst maintaining an environment for fun
- Respect: listening, trusting, encouraging, and challenging each other
- Integrity: doing the right thing and being proud of all that we do
- Empowerment: enabling people to grow, learn, participate, and thrive
- Making A Difference: having a positive impact on people’s lives and in our local community
FACE, Elm Park, Filton, BS34 7PS